Welcome to; mfcs llc, scc
DBA South Coast Chapel
All are welcome here, at South Coast Chapel, where we function by the Golden Rule and our top priority is you and your loved ones. We provide a full line of funeral and cremation services and we acknowledge all faiths. No one is ever turned away. It does not matter to us what you have, but rather, what you have lost.
Our compassionate and sensitive staff are always available, to help you get through your grief, not add to it . We'll take you step by step, through each and every detail, for whatever service you choose. The one that is best for you and your loved one.
The loss of a loved one, can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress, anxiety and grief, that makes decisions almost unbearable. My experience as a nurse for over 25 years and in funeral service for over 10 years, helps me to, guide you through all the aspects of funeral arrangements with compassion, dignity and respect.
I am available to assist you, as I answer the phone here, at the Chapel, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and I do not use a service. I will help you, personally in making any funeral service arrangements. From casket choices, to funeral flowers, I, as the funeral director here at South Coast Chapel will provide you with individualized funeral services ,designed to meet the needs of your family.
Our honest service and commitment to excellence, have served our customers well, and you can rest assured that we can assist you, in your time of need.
Whether you have come to our site, for information about
an upcoming service, or to make arrangements for one,
I hope the information you find here, will be helpful.
We have added new features for your web experience with us, they include:
- Ordering Flowers directly from our site
- Enhanced Obituaries with a Guest Book, Automatic Email Subscription when new notices are posted
- New ways to send condolences such as food gifts and sympathy cards.
- In Loving memory of my Mum,
- Alice Ann (Sullivan) Francoeur, who passed away June 16, 2011, I have dedicated my heart and soul to be.............,
- as Mum would say,
- " Caretaker of Eternal Souls"
- In loving Memory of ;
- " MY PRECIOUS DADDY "
- Harry Willis Francoeur, Sr., who passed away May 25, 2014. He was my strength and soul and will always be......
- And now, Christine has two angels., one on each of her shoulders, watching over things, at the Chapel.
Respectfully and Proudly
Type 3 ~ Funeral Director
South Coast Chapel
Mackinnon Funeral & Cremation Service, LLC
158 Middleboro Road (Rt. 18) / P.O. Box 720
East Freetown, MA 02717
Phone: (508) 763 ~ 0000 * Fax: (508) 763 ~ 0011
E ~ mail: email@example.com
As to Clarify this legally and in no way confuse the public,
This Funeral Establishment is NOT affiliated with
Mackinnon Family of Funeral Homes
Christine L. Hatfield